Erico galvanized j-hooks are designed for use with low voltage cabling, such as; Cat5e cable, Cat3 cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6a cable, fiber optic cable, coax cable, speaker wire and much more. Also, great for innerduct. The Erico CAT series j hooks come in 4 different sizes and are available with an assortment of different mounting options. Galvanized for corrosion resistance, you can rest assure these j hooks will look great year after year. This CAT21 j-hook comes pre riveted with a 4Z34 drop wire clip.
- cULus® Listed and complies with NEC® and TIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
- Cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray
- Galvanized finish on J-hooks provide smoother cable pull and greater corrosion resistance.
- Many sizes and designs available to attach to a variety of structures.
- Provides proper support of Category 5e cable, Category 6 cable, fiber optic cable and innerduct
- 1 5/16" Diameter Loop
Accepts Up To:
50 Cat5e/Cat3 Cables
50 2 Strand Fiber Optic Cables
32 Cat6 Cables
Item Weight: 0.135 lbs
Type: Wide Base Cable Support
Standard Package Quantity: 40 (sold individually)
4Z34: #12 thru 1/4" wire, plain or threaded rod and 1/8" thru 3/8" flange