Please note that this item is very heavy. Our online shopping cart will not be able to figure shipping charges if the length requested is over 150lbs. If you require a shipping estimate that the cart software is not able to provide, please contact us for a quote.
50 Pair Burial Telephone Cable is suitable for outdoor applications without the use of conduit. The cable is filled with water resistant gel and UV resistant. The conductors are 24awg and follow the industry standard color code for twisted pair cables. Direct burial telephone cable must not be run for more than 50ft inside buildings (per the National Electrical Code).
- Dual insulation consisting of an inner layer of foamed polyolefin surrounded by a solid polyolefin skin, color-coded in accordance with telephone industry standards
- Insulated conductors are twisted into pairs with varying lay lengths to minimize crosstalk
- 25 pairs and less: pairs are assembled together in a single group
- More than 25 pairs: pairs are arranged in groups, each group having a color coded unit binder
- The entire core assembly is completely filled with ETPR compound, filling the interstices between the pairs and under the core tape
- Non-hygroscopic dielectric tape applied longitudinally with an overlap
- Corrugated, copolymer-coated, 0.008" aluminum tape applied longitudinally with an overlap
- The sheath interfaces are flooded with an adhesive water-blocking compound
- Black, linear low density polyethylene Application(s):
- Intended for duct and direct buried installations where protection against water and moisture entry is required and may also be installed aerially