Free shipping applies to delivery within the United States on orders over $200. Free shipping does not apply on items over 35lbs, or if the subtotal of the items is over 35lbs. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
To check if your order qualifies for Free Shipping, add all items to the shopping cart, enter your zip code and hit ‘Submit’. If the shipping option ‘Economy (Free over $200 order)’ says “Free!”, then you’re in luck and we pay the shipping. If it shows a shipping charge, your order does not qualify for free shipping and standard Ground shipping rates are applied.
We ship most orders within 24 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (Pacific) if the item is 'In Stock'. You may check stock by looking directly below the Item #. If the item says "In Stock", we have inventory available in Anaheim, CA ready for immediate shipping. Back ordered items, items that do not say "In Stock", special order items, and custom cables may take longer. Orders placed after 2pm Pacific Time, or on Saturday/Sunday will be processed the following business day. If you need immediate shipping after 2:00pm Pacific, please contact us. Some orders may ship directly from the manufacturers’ warehouse.
What are you waiting for, check out the video! We have videos for hundreds of items, just for you. In addition to taking a lot of our own product images, we take it a step further and make videos. The video does a better job than a picture ever could. Some videos are quick 60 second views of the item, while others are detailed instructions on how to use the item. So click the tab below that says “Video” and hit play. We hope you like them.
We stand behind everything we sell. Discount Low Voltage offers you a risk free purchase, and hassle free returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Items must be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
This guarantee does not cover cable cuts, custom assemblies or any item marked as a Special Order Item. Click here for more details, and return instructions.
50 Pair Burial Telephone Cable is suitable for outdoor applications without the use of conduit. The cable is filled with water resistant gel and UV resistant. The conductors are 24awg and follow the industry standard color code for twisted pair cables. Direct burial telephone cable must not be run for more than 50ft inside buildings (per the National Electrical Code).
This item is cut to length. Price is per foot.
Please note that this item is very heavy. If you require a length over 200ft, this will ship via LTL Freight. Residential addresses may require additional shipping charges.
- Dual insulation consisting of an inner layer of foamed polyolefin surrounded by a solid polyolefin skin, color-coded in accordance with telephone industry standards
- Insulated conductors are twisted into pairs with varying lay lengths to minimize crosstalk
- 25 pairs and less: pairs are assembled together in a single group
- More than 25 pairs: pairs are arranged in groups, each group having a color coded unit binder
- The entire core assembly is completely filled with ETPR compound, filling the interstices between the pairs and under the core tape
- Non-hygroscopic dielectric tape applied longitudinally with an overlap
- Corrugated, copolymer-coated, 0.008" aluminum tape applied longitudinally with an overlap
- The sheath interfaces are flooded with an adhesive water-blocking compound
- Black, linear low density polyethylene Application(s):
- Intended for duct and direct buried installations where protection against water and moisture entry is required and may also be installed aerially