Free shipping applies to delivery within the United States on orders over $200. Free shipping does not apply on items over 35lbs, or if the subtotal of the items is over 35lbs. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
To check if your order qualifies for Free Shipping, add all items to the shopping cart, enter your zip code and hit ‘Submit’. If the shipping option ‘Economy (Free over $200 order)’ says “Free!”, then you’re in luck and we pay the shipping. If it shows a shipping charge, your order does not qualify for free shipping and standard Ground shipping rates are applied.
We ship most orders within 24 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (Pacific) if the item is 'In Stock'. You may check stock by looking directly below the Item #. If the item says "In Stock", we have inventory available in Anaheim, CA ready for immediate shipping. Back ordered items, items that do not say "In Stock", special order items, and custom cables may take longer. Orders placed after 2pm Pacific Time, or on Saturday/Sunday will be processed the following business day. If you need immediate shipping after 2:00pm Pacific, please contact us. Some orders may ship directly from the manufacturers’ warehouse.
What are you waiting for, check out the video! We have videos for hundreds of items, just for you. In addition to taking a lot of our own product images, we take it a step further and make videos. The video does a better job than a picture ever could. Some videos are quick 60 second views of the item, while others are detailed instructions on how to use the item. So click the tab below that says “Video” and hit play. We hope you like them.
We stand behind everything we sell. Discount Low Voltage offers you a risk free purchase, and hassle free returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Items must be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
This guarantee does not cover cable cuts, custom assemblies or any item marked as a Special Order Item. Click here for more details, and return instructions.
Today’s Environmental Distribution Center (EDC) product family incorporates design features that allow the product to better accommodate the changing requirements and growing needs of today’s fiber optic networks. By improving on the original design, the EDC product family continues to set the standard for the future of interconnect hardware. As a component of Corning Cable Systems’ LANscape Fiber Cabling Solutions the EDC will accept CCH panels and Corning Cable Systems’ splice trays.
Designed for the storage and protection of fiber optic connections and splices in indoor or outdoor environments, the EDC is ideal for industrial, marine, security, or traffic control applications. The unit includes brackets required for mounting to a wall or pole. Accessories for the EDC include various fittings, a rack-mount kit, and a grounding kit.
• Unit’s composite construction offers outstanding chemical and temperature resistance and exhibits excellent weatherability
• Constructed of a Low Smoke Zero Halogen Material (LSZH™)
• Unit is easy to punch, drill, file, or saw – making the installation of cable entry holes simpler
• Cover can be secured with corrosion-resistant, captive screws or quick-release latches that will also accept a user-supplied padlock if additional security is required
• Brackets for wall or pole mounting are included
• Accepts the LANscape® CCH panels (available in 6-, 8-, or 12-fiber increments) for most popular adapter types including SC duplex
• Will accept splice trays that accommodate a variety of splicing techniques including fusion and mechanical splices – for splicing or fan-out applications
• Suitable for loose tube, tight-buffered, and ribbon cables