Order here: AFL FCC2-00-0902 Fiber Cleaning Fluid
The FPF1 Fiber Preparation Fluid from AFL is the perfect fiber cleaning fluid for any termination or splicer kit. FPF1 is a non-flammable, environmentally safe, solvent engineered to clean fibers after stripping, before fusion splicing or field termination. It out performs alcohol without the health and safety risks. FPF1 fluid is engineered to provide the same familiar "squeak" when the fiber is clean so, technician require no retraining.
There is no need to stop and purchase IPA on the way to the job site. FPF1 Fiber Preparation Fluid can by shipped with your fusion splicer anywhere by any method. A new and improved design of the 3-way dispenser intended for easy one-handed use with fiber wipes, convenient wetting of CCT connector cleaning tips, and spray nozzle functionality. Packaged in unique, spill-proof containers, it can be shipped with tool kits so technicians avoid wasting time sourcing a cleaner locally.
Offering high purity and fast consistent cleaning, FPF1 was developed with and is packaged by MicroCare Corporation, a world leader in cleaning solvents
• Cleaning Saves Time and Money!
• Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fiber optic network failures.
• Prevention is simple – Clean Connectors!
• Proper cleaning saves money – by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
• Proper cleaning extends the life of connects and reduces replacement costs
• Clean connectors maximize the performance of the network and reduce repair cost