This Pre-wired 66 block is made for many PBX, telephone systems and other low voltage terminal equipment. Provides an excellent demarcation point for the end users equipment and the Telephone Company. This Prewired 66 block is design in mind with fast installation of your 25 pair amphenol telco cable.
Every Prewired 66 block is tested and that saves labor and install time.
- Hinged Cover Sold Separately (uses Siemon 66 Block Covers) - Voice Grade - 50-Pair - `Amphenol-style' Telco Connectors - USOC Wired Ordering Options: - 66B1F = w/ One Female Connector - 66B2F = w/ Two Female Connectors - 66B1M = w/ One Male Connector - 66B2M = w/ Two Male Connectors
Temperature 1. Storage of the Prewired 66 blocks -40 to +70 Celsius
2. The operating temperature is from -10 to +60 Celsius
3. 93% Non condensing
Electrical 1. Insulation electrical resistance is -500 mohm min @ 100V DC
2. Withstanding dielectric low voltage -1000 RMS @ 60hz for 60 seconds
3. The resistance of the contacts is 2.5 MOHMS MAX
Mechanical 1. The minimum extraction force for 24 AWG is 5N
2. Life for insertion and extraction is 200 cycles minimum
3. Wire gauge used for these blocks is 22 to 26AWG