Greenlee 04761-01 Hi-Visibility ball cap keeps the sun off your face, while venting panels reduce heat buildup and perspiration. Safety is Priority One, whether it's the contractor responsible for a work site, an electrician working with 120V in a basement circuit box, or working with 440V on a bus bar. Working indoors or outdoors, everyone wants to go home in the same condition they came to work that day, and they want to be able to do that day after day, year after year. Greenlee embraces safety and offers our comprehensive line of ANSI compliant high quality safety gear, designed to satisfy your personal protective equipment needs. Our line of rugged safety wear provides not only improved safety on the job, but also comfort, convenience and style.
High Visibility Safety Apparel:
Being seen has been proven to reduce job site accidents. Federal laws mandate high visibility vests for workers near highways and an increasing number of employers require them on all job sites. We've added several new products to serve the compliance needs of professionals, helping you be seen and allowing them to work safer.
3 styles of Class 2 hi-Vis vests, all of top quality materials and construction:
- Standard Tradesman vest, Surveyor's vest with extra pockets and 2-tone Tradesman vest for extra visibility. Available in 3 sizes
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material for maximum performance
- ANSI compliant background material offers conformance and comfort
- Mesh fabric is lightweight and provides good ventilation
2 styles of hats made from ANSI compliant materials provide Hi-Vis functionality and fashion:
- Ball Cap style with front brim or Wide Brim hat keeps the sun off the face, ears and neck
- Mesh venting panels reduce heat buildup and perspiration