The 508S Wire Finder is used to trace energized or degenerated wires with reliable results on buried cables to depths of 3 feet and lengths up to 1000 feet. The unit can even be used to determine the approximate depth of the wire before you dig.
- Used to trace energized or degenerated wires in walls and drop ceilings. Determines the approximate depth of a wire before digging begins.
- Transmitter and receiver are fully-adjustable for accurate locating.
- Reliable results on buried cables to depths of 3' and lengths up to 1000'.
- Quick-change test leads for use in any industry, even international power outlets.
- Voltage protection allows use on live AC circuits.
- Automatic shutoff prevents accidental battery discharge.
- Housed in a durable, molded carrying case with a quick reference operation guide on the inside of the lid
- Battery-operated: (2) 9V batteries included
- 1-year limited warranty
Power Requirements: (1) 9V each (transmitter and receiver, included)
Battery Life: Transmitter 35 hours nominal; Receiver 20 hours nominal
Transmitter Frequency: 447.5kHz
Transmitter Power: 9Vp-p (11mW)
Voltage Protection: 240VAC/500VDC
Construction: Transmitter/Receiver - high impact ABS plastic, Case - vacuum formed polyethylene
Dimensions: Transmitter - 4" x 2.3" x 1", Receiver - 6" x 2.35" x 1", Case - 9.5" x 8" x 3"
Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.2kg)
CS14- Alligator Clip Cord Set
CS15- AC Outlet Cord Set