This crimp tool is your best bang for the buck. Crimps RJ45, RJ11 and even those little handset plugs.
• Strips and cuts 4 pair UTP and up to 8 wire flat satin cable
• Crimp 4 pin ,6 pin and 8 pin plugs
• Material: ABS + carbon steel
4P/6P/8P (RJ45, RJ22, RJ11, RJ12)
1) Cutting Modular Cable
Place the single-bladed side of the tool's cutter facing you and cut the modular cable to the desired length. Make sure to cut the ends of cord straight across, not diagonally.
2) Stripping Modular Cable (flat cable)
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 8P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
3) Squeeze handles until it stops cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
4) Stripping Round Cable
Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and the cable clockwise at the same time.
5) Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
6) Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Be sure the striped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.
7) 4p holder is located on the back side of the tool.