Free shipping applies to delivery within the United States on orders over $200. Free shipping does not apply on items over 35lbs, or if the subtotal of the items is over 35lbs. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
To check if your order qualifies for Free Shipping, add all items to the shopping cart, enter your zip code and hit ‘Submit’. If the shipping option ‘Economy (Free over $200 order)’ says “Free!”, then you’re in luck and we pay the shipping. If it shows a shipping charge, your order does not qualify for free shipping and standard Ground shipping rates are applied.
We ship most orders within 24 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (Pacific) if the item is 'In Stock'. You may check stock by looking directly below the Item #. If the item says "In Stock", we have inventory available in Anaheim, CA ready for immediate shipping. Back ordered items, items that do not say "In Stock", special order items, and custom cables may take longer. Orders placed after 2pm Pacific Time, or on Saturday/Sunday will be processed the following business day. If you need immediate shipping after 2:00pm Pacific, please contact us. Some orders may ship directly from the manufacturers’ warehouse.
What are you waiting for, check out the video! We have videos for hundreds of items, just for you. In addition to taking a lot of our own product images, we take it a step further and make videos. The video does a better job than a picture ever could. Some videos are quick 60 second views of the item, while others are detailed instructions on how to use the item. So click the tab below that says “Video” and hit play. We hope you like them.
We stand behind everything we sell. Discount Low Voltage offers you a risk free purchase, and hassle free returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Items must be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
This guarantee does not cover cable cuts, custom assemblies or any item marked as a Special Order Item. Click here for more details, and return instructions.
This crimp tool is your best bang for the buck. Crimps RJ45, RJ11 and even those little handset plugs.
• Strips and cuts 4 pair UTP and up to 8 wire flat satin cable
• Crimp 4 pin ,6 pin and 8 pin plugs
• Material: ABS + carbon steel
Applications: 4P/6P/8P (RJ45, RJ22, RJ11, RJ12)
1) Cutting Modular Cable Place the single-bladed side of the tool's cutter facing you and cut the modular cable to the desired length. Make sure to cut the ends of cord straight across, not diagonally.
2) Stripping Modular Cable (flat cable)
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 8P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
3) Squeeze handles until it stops cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
4) Stripping Round Cable
Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and the cable clockwise at the same time.
5) Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
6) Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Be sure the striped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.
7) 4p holder is located on the back side of the tool.