- Control Cabinet Doors: Protects cable from friction when one end of the cable is fastened within the panel and the other is fastened to the panel door. Allows flexibility and prevents wire chafing when door is opened and closed.
- Robotics: Protects hoses and wires during movement.
- Pneumatic Hoses: Protects hoses from abrasion while on semi-trucks and other vehicles.
- Spark Plug Wires: Lengthens the life of spark plug wires by reducing abrasion to wire insulation.
Spiralwrap can be installed in two basic ways:
- In a gapped installation, Spiralwrap is wrapped with space between the sheathing. This accommodates wire breakouts and also keeps the wire bundle flexible.
- In a butted installation, Spiralwrap is wrapped so the sheathing completely insulates the wire bundle. This provides superior abrasion resistance and additional rigidity.