Ready® Sleeve convenience for existing cable installations. These split firestop sleeve and two-piece wall plates allow the sleeve to be assembled around cables and locked into the wall or floor. Part # FSR200 is a 2” (60 mm OD) firestop sleeve.
The READY-SLEEVE™ Split Sleeve kits are designed for existing cable installations. The split sleeves are easily installed around an existing cable bundle. Two-piece split plates and gaskets capture the sleeve and lock it tightly to the barrier. All three sizes include a rolled lip for optimum cable protection.
SpecSeal® READY-SLEEVE™ firestop pathway kits are complete UL Classified solutions for new and existing cable penetrations through walls and floors. Each sleeve kit contains:
• Precut Metallic Sleeve
• Mounting Escutcheons Plates
• Intumescent Escutcheon Gaskets
• Wall Warning Labels
• Putty Required to Seal Both Ends
• New or existing cable installations through walls or floors
• All common constructions up to 10” (250 mm) thick
• Oversized or irregular openings