(We will let you know when this item is back in stock.)
Free shipping applies to delivery within the United States on orders over $200. Free shipping does not apply on items over 35lbs, or if the subtotal of the items is over 35lbs. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
To check if your order qualifies for Free Shipping, add all items to the shopping cart, enter your zip code and hit ‘Submit’. If the shipping option ‘Economy (Free over $200 order)’ says “Free!”, then you’re in luck and we pay the shipping. If it shows a shipping charge, your order does not qualify for free shipping and standard Ground shipping rates are applied.
We ship most orders within 24 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (Pacific) if the item is 'In Stock'. You may check stock by looking directly below the Item #. If the item says "In Stock", we have inventory available in Anaheim, CA ready for immediate shipping. Back ordered items, items that do not say "In Stock", special order items, and custom cables may take longer. Orders placed after 2pm Pacific Time, or on Saturday/Sunday will be processed the following business day. If you need immediate shipping after 2:00pm Pacific, please contact us. Some orders may ship directly from the manufacturers’ warehouse.
What are you waiting for, check out the video! We have videos for hundreds of items, just for you. In addition to taking a lot of our own product images, we take it a step further and make videos. The video does a better job than a picture ever could. Some videos are quick 60 second views of the item, while others are detailed instructions on how to use the item. So click the tab below that says “Video” and hit play. We hope you like them.
We stand behind everything we sell. Discount Low Voltage offers you a risk free purchase, and hassle free returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Items must be returned within 30 days from the purchase date.
This guarantee does not cover cable cuts, custom assemblies or any item marked as a Special Order Item. Click here for more details, and return instructions.
Discount Low Voltage only collects sales tax on orders shipped to California addresses. Tax will automatically be removed during checkout once a non-CA zip code is entered. For customers with a CA Resale Cert. or CA Government buyers, please call us before placing your order.
* You may be responsible for state and local sales/use taxes when filing your tax returns. Please check your local sales tax laws.
ConnPro High Speed QSFP+ Direct Attach CopperCable Assemblies are designed for data
centers, networking and HPC (High Performance Computing) applications. Conforming to
SFF-8436, ConnPro High Speed provides high quality and cost effective solution to the
high-density network switching cross-connections of your data centers.
• SFF-8436 QSFP+ interface compliant product.
• IEEE 802.3 40G Base – CR4 Gigabit-Ethernet standard
• InfiniBand Architecture DDR & QDR
• Fully Compliant to INF 8074i MSA EEPROM for signature and system communications
• Broadband Twin coaxial pairs support serial data rate up to 10Gbps
• Low power consumption, Low transmission latency, Low cross-talk & Low skew
• Pull to release latch enable a easy cable installation and hot plug
• S/R design ensures a reliable performance when cable is bended
• RoHScompliant, 100% factory independently tested, anti-static package
• Highly cost-effective alternative to optical interface in short reach
• Network data transmission: Severs, Switches, Routers &Hubs
• Network or External storage systems for data center
• Network interface cards (NIC’s) & Telecommunication equipments
• 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet
• Fiber Channel over Ethernet
• InfiniBand Standards SDR, DDR, QDR
Cable 2 Pairs twin coaxial cable,100ohm , PVC Black , UL Approved
Shell Zinc Diecast with Ni Plated
PCB FR4, 30uinch Au platedcontact pads
EEPROM 2-wire serial I2C interface
Operating Temperature 0? ~ 70?
Operating Voltage 3.3 V
Retention Force 90N Max
Durability 50 cycle Min
Available Length 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Meter