Three completely new tester models: VDV II Pro, VDV II Plus and VDV II for applications that require a range of verification testing from accurate and advanced wiremapping to verifying PoE presence, Ethernet Detection, and Phone service detection.
Three new accessory packs for use with all of the new VDV II Testers. RJ-45 Remotes for wiremapping and identifying 12 individual cables. Coax F remotes for wiremapping and identifying 12 individual coaxial cables. RJ-45 identifiers for identifying locations of up to 24 RJ-45 outlets or panel ports.VDV II ProAll the features of the VDV II, VDV II Plus and...
Both the VDV II Plus and the VDV II Pro include a carrying case that can hold all optional VDV II accessories plus an optional Tone Probe (62-164). Included in the carrying case are:
- TDR measurement to identify distance to opens and shorts for accurate and advanced troubleshooting.
- PoE Detection with Voltage, Pin, and Polarity Information
- Phone Service Detection: PBX / ISDN
- Ethernet Detection with Network Rate & Duplex Information. Identifies 10/100/1000Mb and Hd/Fd on connected ports/devices.
- 2 RJ-45 to alligator clip cable assemblies
- 2 RJ-45 patch cables
- 2 RJ-11 patch cables
- 1 Coax F patch cable
- 1 F-81 barrel splice
- 1 BNC female to F male adapter
- 1 BNC female to F female adapter
- 1 RCA female to F male adapter
- 1 RCA female to F female adapter